CDL DRIVING TRAINING SCHOOL
TRUCK DRIVING LICENSE IN PUNJABI, HINDI & SPANISH
We use CLASS A DMV approved Vehicles
Automatic & Manual 7 speed
Single Axle 24 feet trailers
ਟਰੱਕ ਦਾ ਲਾਇੰਸ ੨੦ ਦਿਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ
CLASS B DMV APPROVED TRUCK AND TRAILERS
CLASS C (CAR LICENSE)
We prepare students for written & behind the wheel test. Written test study materials are available in English, Spanish, Punjabi & Hindi. DMV appointments are approximate with 7 to 10 days. In California, if students are applying for class A truck driving license students must have Class C, car license, or obtain Class C license. Obtaining a Class C car driving license is an easy process. Our trained instructors train students for a Class C license as well.
TRUCK DRIVING TRAINING CALIFORNIA
In house study material to obtain your Commercial Drivers Permit.
- Behind the wheel training.
- Straight Backing
- Alley Dock
- Parallel parking
- Lane Change
Vehicle Inspection Air leak and brake test inspections.
Over the road, behind the Tractor Trailer training
CDL WRITTEN TEST INF0
The commercial truck driving knowledge tests are available in English, Arabic, Chinese, Punjabi, Russian, and Spanish.
All knowledge tests administered by DMV that are required to be taken by a CDL appllicant (student) must be taken using the Automated Knowledge Testing equipment (AKTE). Student must take 1 or more knowledge tests, depending on what class of license and endorsements student need.
If student is adding an endorsement, but not upgrading to a higher classification, DMV will waive all knowledge and endorsement tests completed or waived on the previous application, including HazMat, if the new application is started within 12 months of the previous renewal date or original CDL issue date. CDL knowledge tests include:
• The general knowledge test, required to be taken by all students.
• The passenger transport test, required to be taken by all bus driver students.
• The air brakes test, required to be taken by drivers of vehicles with air brakes, including air over hydraulic brakes.
• The combination vehicles test, required if you want to drive combination vehicles.
• The hazardous materials test, required if you want to haul hazardous materials as defined in CFR, Title 49 §383.5. To obtain this endorsement, student must pass a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) background check.
• The tank vehicle test, required if you want to haul any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks having an individual rated capacity of more than 119 gallons and an aggregate rated capacity of 1,000 gallons or more that is either permanently or temporarily attached to the vehicle or chassis.
• The doubles/triples test, required if you want to pull double or triple trailers. (Triple trailers are not legal in California.)
• The school bus test, required if you want to drive a school bus.
• The firefighter endorsement test, required to operate firefighting equipment. (Not required but optional for Class A or B CDL holders.